TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE
Please read them carefully
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below. Purchases of goods and/or services from goodluck.net.au via this website, indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
goodluck.net.au reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
goodluck.net.au is the service provider; it is also referred to as "goodluck.net.au ", "us" and "we".
Customer is the person or organisation who purchases or seeks services or components from goodluck.net.au; it is also referred to as "you".
- Please note: As our sugar products are made by hand to order, there may be an occasion when our normal delivery time may go outside our usual 7 day turnaround. We will notify you if it looks like this will be the case with your order or part thereof. If you have a specific date requirement for your order, please let us know in the comments box when placing your order.
- We currently do not ship overseas.
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by goodluck.net.au, this includes the pre-paid orders, eg. payments made by direct deposit etc.
- goodluck.net.au may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers. In the case of price increases, you may cancel the order by giving notice to goodluck.net.au within 2 days of the price increase notification.
- Customers applying for wholesale status please be advised that there is a 30 minute delay before your application can be verified and approved. You are best advised to wait for approval before placing orders as the correct pricing structure will not be shown on your order until approved. Please note that there is a minimum $50 total exc GST for wholesale orders and that in some cases there are minimum quantities that must be ordered for wholesale prices to be applicable.
- To minimise errors and improve efficiency, orders should be placed using our on-line ordering system whenever possible. Other ordering methods include e-mailing our sales or submitting your order by fax.
- Any quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only. Quantity in stock does not take into account existing orders placed which are yet to be processed. It is possible that an order placed earlier will receive the allocation of the part in which the quantity for it showed as in stock at the time of your order. Inventory discrepancies can also affect the accuracy of the stock status displayed on our web site.
- Picking up orders from goodluck.net.au.
- Customers are asked to wait for a confirmation e-mail from goodluck.net.au in regards to the collection of their order. This helps us limit the waiting time and "out of stock" issues that may arise from customers trying to collect their order before it is completed. Delays may occur if this pick-up procedure is not followed.
- Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
- Cancellations may be communicated by telephone, email or fax. Weekends and holidays by e-mail only.
- For specially ordered items, there is no refund policy. For all normal stocked items that are returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- For on-line orders, accepted payments include credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), direct deposit or COD (COD is only available by collecting the goods from our shop). Wholesale customers may utilise the purchase order option also.
- Despatching of goods where the payment terms selected is by pre-payment, is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct deposits, payment by cheque etc.
- We may also request a 10% non-refundable deposit for non-stocked items.
- For pick up orders, payment can be made by accepted credit cards, EFTPOS, direct bank deposit, cash, money order, cheque (this must be approved by goodluck.net.au and appropriate identification provided). Direct deposit transfers require overnight clearance before goods will be despatched. Cheque deposits will take 4 days to be cleared then shipment will occur.
- Please make your cheque or money order payable to: goodluck.net.au
- There is no additional charge for Visa or Mastercard payments. We do not charge your credit card until the goods are ready to be shipped or picked up.
- When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account, please include the Net Order ID as the deposit reference. It is also required for a deposit slip to be sent to us by fax or e-mail (scanned). For Internet funds transfer please cut and paste the transfer details and send to us by e-mail.
- Our bank account details:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: West's Cake Decorations
B.S.B. Number: 063 239
Account Number: 10473268
- The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from goodluck.net.au until the full amount is paid and cleared to goodluck.net.au.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes by default. We will contact you prior to delivery for verification.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by goodluck.net.au.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. goodluck.net.au will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Return and refund
- There will be no credit given on orders where a price drop may occur once goods have left goodluck.net.au store. We will adjust any price discrepancies before despatch. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Returns for refund will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the goods. A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be deducted. Returned goods must be in its original condition and include all the original packaging. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. This return for refund policy is applicable for change of mind, and lack of expertise for installation etc.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to goodluck.net.au within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. This can be done by e-mail, fax or phone.
- If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent. Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter.
- goodluck.net.au owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been despatched in error.
- All goods sold by goodluck.net.au come with a one-year back to base manufacturer warranty.
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer's. No refund can be provided under any circumstances.
- goodluck.net.au is responsible for the handling of most products warranty processes.
- Warranty only covers the item(s) sold by goodluck.net.au. Warranty does not cover any other equipment used in conjunction with the item(s) sold by goodluck.net.au.
- A large percentage of returned goods are found to be, not faulty. If the returned goods are determined by goodluck.net.au to not be faulty, then all returning shipping fees will be worn by the customer. We will seek the permission from the customer to charge this cost to the customer's credit card where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by Australia Post COD freight collect.
- All warranties are voided if the returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, misinstalled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged.
- Please attach a copy of the original invoice or provide the original invoice number. A detailed fault description must be sent together with all the returning warranty goods. Goods returned as "faulty" will not be looked at with the parcel returned to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for proper packaging of RA returns. All warranties will be void on items that are insufficiently or inaccurately packaged. The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with returning the defective merchandise. If any item(s) returned for warranty claim is determined to be physically damaged, the item(s) will be returned to the customer as is.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending the warranty claim goods back to goodluck.net.au. goodluck.net.au is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit, on its return back to goodluck.net.au.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only.
- Hyperlinks (URL) provided throughout our product pages can only be used as references only. The products we carry are often not identical as the contents contained in the links. If unsure, please contact our sales team.